Thursday 27 October 2011

Raindrops on Running Shoes

These are a few of my thankful things....

- A return to assignments! I recently started a part time leadership course and sat down yesterday afternoon to put together my first assignment, a book review. Haven't written anything like that for a few years, and it was good to sit down at a computer and think for a bit.

- Afternoon naps following assignments...

- Running in torrential rain. It may gain a few odd looks from people driving by warm and cosy in their cars, but running in the driving rain is the best. So refreshing.

- Finishing a good book. I'm a bit of a John Grisham junkie, and I just finished his most recent offering "The Confession". I sped through it. Highly recommended and definitely some food for thought given the subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment