Thursday 26 January 2012

Greenfingers.

Last Summer I dug out a space in my back garden to grow things in. For the most part, I was motivated to do it so I could use the pictures in a talk I was doing for a family service (the Parable of the Sower...I needed some "good ground"!) But I was determined to make the most of the hard work. That ground had NOT been turned for a long time!

So I'm working on filling the space at the minute. For right now I just have some flowers planted in there, but am looking into what I can grow that is also edible (or can pass for edible).

Over the past few days, shoots have been breaking through the ground, and I've been loving seeing it! Something great about putting something in the ground and watching what happens. 

Watch this space for more updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment