Friday 11 November 2011

Adventures

I'm thankful today for good friends, and adventures.

And for good friends going on adventures.

My age-old amigo Karen headed off to New Zealand for the year this morning, so I'm thankful for her friendship over the last 7 years and thankful to God for the opportunity he's given her to travel and work over there. Much celebration has been had over the last week as our little group said our farewells (including many failed attempts at lighting Chinese lanterns, almost ending in a fiery blaze...perhaps if this whole youth work thing doesn't catch I might have a career in firefighting ahead of me) but this yokel didn't take any pictures, so you'll have to imagine it...

Thankful for Karen and praying for safe travels and big adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment